9th October 2018, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Electronics Engineering Interns in Podrain Electronics?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Electronics Engineering Internship in Podrain Electronics? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

12th October 2018, 02:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Electronics Engineering Interns in Podrain Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Electronics Engineering Internship in Podrain Electronics? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

Interns can get Rs 5,000 per month as a stipend for doing Electronics Engineering internship in Podrain Electronics. Duration of the Electronics Engineering internship in Podrain Electronics is one month. There are 10 Electronics Engineering internship positions available in Podrain Electronics. Candidates willing to work full time (in-office) are preferred for the Electronics Engineering internship in Podrain Electronics.
31st August 2021, 09:32 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Electronics Engineering Interns in Podrain Electronics?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to Electronics Engineering interns in Podrain Electronics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?