9th October 2018, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Duration of UniConverge Technologies Private Limited Electrical Engineering Internship?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in UniConverge Technologies Private Limited? I came to know that this company is providing Electrical Engineering Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

12th October 2018, 01:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of UniConverge Technologies Private Limited Electrical Engineering Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the duration of the Internship which is available in UniConverge Technologies Private Limited? I came to know that this company is providing Electrical Engineering Internship. So, I want to know about the duration of this Internship.

Duration of UniConverge Technologies Electrical Engineering internship is 3 months. Selected students can get around Rs 2,000 per month as a stipend to do an Electrical Engineering internship in UniConverge Technologies. Electrical engineering students with English proficiency (spoken) skills and willing to work full time (in-office) are preferred for the Electrical Engineering internship in UniConverge Technologies. There are two Electrical Engineering internship positions available in UniConverge Technologies.
31st August 2021, 09:34 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Duration of UniConverge Technologies Private Limited Electrical Engineering Internship?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 2,000/- per month for UniCovnverge Technologies Private Limited Electrical Engineering Internship

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?