19th February 2019, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Interns in TRATICO Engineering India Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Human Resources in TRATICO Engineering India Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

6th March 2019, 09:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Interns in TRATICO Engineering India Private Limited?

The stipend which is offered to Human Resources Interns in TRATICO Engineering India Private Limited is around Rs. 2500/- per month. After successful completion of 2 months duration of Internship, company also provides Internship Certificate, Letter of recommendation and Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, candidates are offered a salary of Rs. 1 to 3 lakhs per annum) to their interns.
25th August 2021, 12:11 AM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Human Resources Interns in TRATICO Engineering India Private Limited?

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 2,000/- per month offered to Human Resources interns in TRATICO Engineering India Private Limited

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?