3rd May 2019, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Machine Learning Interns in KocharTech, Amritsar?

Dear Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the stipend which is offered in KocharTech, Amritsar for Machine Learning Interns. I want to know because I am planning to do this Internship in this company.

6th May 2019, 04:39 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Machine Learning Interns in KocharTech, Amritsar?

The candidates applying for Machine Learning Internship in KocharTech, Amritsar can expect a stipend of Rs.15,000 to Rs.25,000 per month.

The duration of the Machine Learning Internship in KocharTech, Amritsar is of 6 months and is full time.

You can visit the website https://www.kochartech.com/ for more information.

Contact Address:-
Kochar Infotech Limited
Nidhi-2, Lawrence Road,
Amritsar – 143001
6th May 2019, 06:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Machine Learning Interns in KocharTech, Amritsar?

Interns can get stipend between Rs. 15000 - 25000/- per month on the basis of their skills and performance in interview for Machine Learning Internship in KocharTech, Amritsar. Machine Learning Internship in KocharTech, Amritsar is available for duration of 6 months. Candidates who have skills in Python, SQL, Statistical Modeling and Machine Learning are preferred for Machine Learning Internship in KocharTech, Amritsar.
6th May 2019, 10:08 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You can expect a stipend of Rs. 15000 to Rs 25,000 per month as Machine Learning Interns at KocharTech in Amritsar.

Duration of this Internship is 6 months.

You can visit the following website for more information

https://www.kochartech.com/
7th May 2019, 12:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the stipend which is offered in KocharTech, Amritsar for Machine Learning Interns. I want to know because I am planning to do this Internship in this company.

Interns can get around Rs 15,000 to Rs 25,000 per month as a stipend for the Machine Learning internship in the KocharTech, Amritsar. KocharTech, Amritsar offered about five Machine Learning internship positions. Selected interns should do the Machine Learning internship for the period of six months full time in the KocharTech, Amritsar. Candidates with skills in SQL, Python, Machine Learning and Statistical Modeling were preferred for the Machine Learning internship in the KocharTech, Amritsar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?