8th June 2019, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in Qyuki Digital Media Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I do Marketing Internship in Qyuki Digital Media Private Limited? I have searched alot but unable to get the information regarding this. Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

12th June 2019, 07:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in Qyuki Digital Media Private Limited?

The stipend which is offered to Marketing Interns in Qyuki Digital Media Private Limited is Rs. 10,000 per month. Duration of Marketing Internship in Qyuki Digital Media Private Limited is 2 months.
Candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English to apply for Internship.
13th June 2019, 01:38 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Marketing Interns in Qyuki Digital Media Private Limited?

The stipend which is offered to Marketing Internship in Qyuki Digital Media Private Limited is Rs.7000 per month.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.qyuki.com
13th June 2019, 02:47 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for the Marketing Internship in Qyuki Digital Media Private Limited would be offered a stipend of Rs.7000 per month.

The duration of the Marketing Internship in Qyuki Digital Media Private Limited is of 3 months and is full time in office Internship.

You can visit the website http://www.qyuki.com/brands/?page_id=209 for more information.
13th June 2019, 03:52 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month as Marketing Internship in Qyuki Digital Media Private Limited.

Duration of Marketing Internship in Qyuki Digital Media Private Limited is 2 months.

For any other query related to this internship you may check below website.
http://www.qyuki.com/brands/?page_id=209
13th June 2019, 10:43 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The Marketing Internship in Qyuki Digital Media Private Limited is a paid internship and the candidates will get Rs.10,000 per month during the Internship.

The Marketing Internship in Qyuki Digital Media Private Limited would be of 2 months.

The candidates are required to have knowledge of MS-Office and must have Proficiency in English (Both Spoken and written).

You can check more details on http://www.qyuki.com/brands/?page_id=209.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?