12th June 2019, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design Interns in EXFX Lifestyle Ventures Private Limited?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Graphic Design Interns in EXFX Lifestyle Ventures Private Limited. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

13th June 2019, 03:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design Interns in EXFX Lifestyle Ventures Private Limited?

The stipend which is offered to Graphic Design Internship in EXFX Lifestyle Ventures Private Limited is around Rs.5000 - Rs.5500 per month.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.goexfx.in
13th June 2019, 05:58 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design Interns in EXFX Lifestyle Ventures Private Limited?

EXFX Lifestyle Ventures Private Limited offers a lump sum payment of Rs. 5000 - 5500 per month as stipend for Graphic Design Internship. Duration of Graphic Design Internship available at EXFX Lifestyle Ventures Private Limited us of 5 months. Candidates having relevant skills and interests can apply for Graphic Design Internship available at EXFX Lifestyle Ventures Private Limited.
13th June 2019, 10:18 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The Graphic Design Interns in EXFX Lifestyle Ventures Private Limited will get stipend from Rs.5000 to Rs.5500 per month.

The Graphic Design Internship in EXFX Lifestyle Ventures Private Limited will be of 5 months duration.

The candidates apply for the he Graphic Design Interns in EXFX Lifestyle Ventures Private Limited through the website http://www.goexfx.com/.
13th June 2019, 11:02 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get around Rs. 5,000/- to Rs. 5,500/- per month as Graphic Design Interns in EXFX Lifestyle Ventures Private Limited.

Duration of this internship is 5 months.

You may visit the following website for any other query related to this internship.
http://www.goexfx.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?