17th February 2019, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Mechanical Engineering Interns in Dundo Promet Limited, Gurgaon?

Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Mechanical Engineering in Dundo Promet Limited, Gurgaon. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

20th February 2019, 10:26 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Mechanical Engineering Interns in Dundo Promet Limited, Gurgaon?

Selected interns can get around Rs. 7000/- per month as stipend for Mechanical Engineering Internship in Dundo Promet Limited, Gurgaon. After completion of 1 month duration of Internship, interns can get Internship Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Job offer (On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can get a salary of Rs. 6 to 8 Lac per annum), Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 working days in a week, Free snacks & beverages. Dundo Promet Limited, Gurgaon offers the part time job/internship.
9th September 2021, 03:08 PM
Alvia Khan

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Mechanical Engineering Interns in Dundo Promet Limited, Gurgaon?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 7,000/- per month offered to Mechanical Engineering interns in Dundo Promet Limited, Gurgaon

Duration 1 month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?