17th February 2019, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Django Full Stack Development Internship in Redwhale Wireless Private Limited?

Hi friends, I just want to know that am I eligible to apply for Django Full Stack Development Internship in Redwhale Wireless Private Limited? So, please let me know about my eligibility. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

20th February 2019, 10:36 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Django Full Stack Development Internship in Redwhale Wireless Private Limited?

Eligibility to apply for Django Full Stack Development Internship in Redwhale Wireless Private Limited:

Applicants should be willing for the work from home job/internship for duration of 2 months.
Applicants have relevant skills and interests.
Applicants having a knowledge and skills in jQuery, Python, Django and JSON are preferred for this Internship.
Applicants are required to start the work from home job/internship between 17th February 2019 and 19th March 2019 for this Internship.
Women willing to start/restart their career are also eligible to apply for this Internship.
21st February 2019, 01:56 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Django Full Stack Development Internship in Redwhale Wireless Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I just want to know that am I eligible to apply for Django Full Stack Development Internship in Redwhale Wireless Private Limited? So, please let me know about my eligibility. Waiting for your response. Thank you!
Candidates with knowledge and skills in Python, jQuery, JSON and Django are eligible to apply for the Django Full Stack Development internship in Redwhale Wireless Private Limited.

-> Candidates with relevant interests and skills are eligible to apply for the Django Full Stack Development internship in Redwhale Wireless Private Limited.

-> Those candidates who are available for the duration of two months are preferred for the Django Full Stack Development internship in Redwhale Wireless Private Limited. They should be willing to do the Django Full Stack Development internship work from home.

Contact Information:

Address- Redwhale Wireless
Thrissur, Kerala India 680317
9th September 2021, 02:49 PM
Alvia Khan

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates should be available for Full time in Office

Candidates must have relevant skills and interests

Women wanting to start restart their career can also apply

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?