10th October 2018, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Operations Interns in NASSCOM?

Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is Operations and this Internship is available in NASSCOM. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in NASSCOM. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

15th October 2018, 12:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Operations Interns in NASSCOM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is Operations and this Internship is available in NASSCOM. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in NASSCOM. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Interns can get around Rs 15,000 to Rs 25,000 per month for the Operations internship in NASSCOM. Duration of the Operations internship in NASSCOM is 6 months. Candidates with skills in MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint and English Proficiency (spoken and written) skills are preferred for the Operations internship in NASSCOM. Candidates should have pursued BE / BTech with minimum 2 years experience + relevant work experience or reasonable understanding of the innovation ecosystem and/or technologies: IoT, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine learning, AR/VR, Robotics, etc. are preferred for the Operations internship in NASSCOM.
31st August 2021, 09:23 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Operations Interns in NASSCOM?

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 25,000/- per month offered to Operations interns in NASSCOM

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?