10th October 2018, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

Duration of Operations Internship in NASSCOM?

Hi Sir, I want to join NASSCOM for doing Operations Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Operations Internship. Kindly let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

15th October 2018, 12:30 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Operations Internship in NASSCOM?

Duration of Operations Internship in NASSCOM:

The detailed information of the Operations Internship in NASSCOM is given below,

Name of the Company - NASSCOM

Name of the Job Position - Operation Internship

Duration of the Internship - 6 months

Qualification Required:-

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

Skills and Experience required:-

>> You should have story writing and creative professional writing skills.

>> You must have relevant project or work experience or the reasonable understanding of the innovation ecosystem for this recruitment. And also you should have minimum 2 year's experience in order to be eligible for this internship.
15th October 2018, 01:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to join NASSCOM for doing Operations Internship. I would like to know about the duration of this Operations Internship. Kindly let me know about the duration asap. Waiting for your response!

Duration of Operations internship in NASSCOM is 6 months. Students from Bangalore and willing to work full time with relevant skills and interests can apply for Operations internship in NASSCOM. Selected intern can get around Rs 15,000 to Rs 25,000 per month as a stipend for the Operations internship in NASSCOM. Candidates who have passed BE/BTech with 2 years work experience are preferred for the Operations internship in NASSCOM.
31st August 2021, 09:22 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 25,000/- per month for Operations Internship in NASSCOM

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?