5th October 2019, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Product Engineering interns in TIKAJ Technologies Private Limited Gurgaon?

Hi everyone, I just want to know how much stipend I will get in TIKAJ Technologies Private Limited Gurgaon for Product Engineering internship? I have searched alot but couldn't get the proper information. Please let me know about the stipend asap.

8th October 2019, 09:35 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Product Engineering interns in TIKAJ Technologies Private Limited Gurgaon?

Stipend is offered to Product Engineering interns in TIKAJ Technologies Private Limited Gurgaon is up to 30,000 to 35,000 Per Month.

Duration of Product Engineering interns in TIKAJ Technologies Private Limited Gurgaon is 6 Months.

Visit:-- (https://www.tikaj.com/about/) For more information
9th October 2019, 01:56 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Product Engineering interns in TIKAJ Technologies Private Limited Gurgaon?

The stipend which is offered to Product Engineering in TIKAJ Technologies Private Limited Gurgaon is Rs.30000 - Rs.35000 per month for the duration of 6 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 20th October 2019 and there is only 1 vacancy is available. The skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have the good knowledge of HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, Bootstrap and Reactjs.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.tikaj.com
9th October 2019, 06:36 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The stipend of Rs. 15,000 is offered to Product Engineering interns in TIKAJ Technologies Private Limited Gurgaon.

The duration is 3 months in TIKAJ Technologies Private Limited Gurgaon.

The last date to apply for the internship is 5th June 2019 in TIKAJ Technologies Private Limited Gurgaon.
10th October 2019, 12:32 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get around Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 35,000/- per month as Product Engineering interns in TIKAJ Technologies Private Limited Gurgaon.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 20 October 2019.

There is only one vacancy available for the internship.
10th October 2019, 02:40 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be offered to Product Engineering interns in TIKAJ Technologies Private Limited Gurgaon would be between Rs.30,000 to Rs.35,000 per month.

The duration of the Product Engineering interns in TIKAJ Technologies Private Limited Gurgaon would be 6 months.

You can visit the website https://www.tikaj.com/about/ for more information.
13th August 2021, 06:34 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 35,000/- per month offered to Product Engineering interns in Tikaj Technologies Private Limited, Gurgaon

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?