3rd October 2019, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to React Native Development interns in DROR Gurgaon?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you help me to know about the stipend offered to React Native Development interns in DROR Gurgaon? I want to do this internship so I need to know about the stipend?

6th October 2019, 05:44 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to React Native Development interns in DROR Gurgaon?

Stipend is offered to React Native Development interns in DROR Gurgaon is up to
8,000 to 10,000 Per Month.

Duration of React Native Development interns in DROR Gurgaon is 3 Months.

Visit:-- (https://drorapp.com) For more information
6th October 2019, 06:30 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to React Native Development interns in DROR Gurgaon?

The stipend which is offered to React Native Development internship in DROR Gurgaon is Rs.10000 per month for the duration of 3 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 18th October 2019 and there is only 1 vacancy is available. The skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have the good knowledge of HTML, CSS, JavaScript, JSON, REST, API, React Native, IOS and ReactJS.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.drorapp.com
6th October 2019, 08:08 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The stipend of Rs. 10,000 is offered to React Native Development interns in DROR Gurgaon. The duration is 3 months in DROR Gurgaon.

The last date to apply for the internship is 18th October 2019 in DROR Gurgaon.

You may visit their official website https://drorapp.com for more information.
6th October 2019, 09:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You will get a stipend of Rs.10000 per month and the duration of the internship will be of 3 months. It will be a full-time internship in Gurgaon and only those who are residing in Gurgaon or nearby areas are eligible to apply.

You should have skills in HTML (Learn HTML), CSS (Learn CSS), JavaScript, JSON, REST API, React Native, iOS and ReactJS. You will get a certificate and letter recommendation after completion of the internship.
6th October 2019, 11:57 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you help me to know about the stipend offered to React Native Development interns in DROR Gurgaon? I want to do this internship so I need to know about the stipend?
Those who got selected for React Native Development interns at DROR Gurgaon can get Rs.10,000 per month. The duration of the React Native Development interns in the DROR Gurgaon is for three months. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on 18/10/19. For more details please visit the Official website ->https://drorapp.com.
7th October 2019, 02:44 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for React Native Development internship in DROR Gurgaon will get per month stipend of Rs.10,000.

The React Native Development internship in DROR Gurgaon would be of 3 month duration.

You can check the website https://www.drorapp.com/ for more details.
7th October 2019, 02:02 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You can expect a Stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month as React Native Development interns in DROR Gurgaon.

Duration of this internship is 3 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 18 October 2019.

For more details you can visit the below link :-
https://www.drorapp.com/
13th August 2021, 06:46 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to React Native Development interns in DROR Gurgaon

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?