20th May 2019, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Software Testing Interns in Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Software Testing Internship in Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

24th May 2019, 08:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Software Testing Interns in Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited?

The stipend offered at Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited for Software Testing Internship is Rs. 10,000 per month. Duration of Software Testing Internship in Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited is of 3 months. Candidates who have sound knowledge of Linux and Software Testing are preferred for Software Testing Internship in Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited. Candidates from Bangalore city only can apply for Software Testing Internship in Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited.
25th May 2019, 12:38 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Software Testing Interns in Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I apply for Software Testing Internship in Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such Interns?

Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited offers around Rs 10,000 per month as a stipend for the Software Testing internship. Duration of the Software Testing internship in Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited is 3 months full time. There are 3 Software Testing internship positions available in the Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited. Candidates with knowledge and expertise in Software Testing and Linux are preferred for the Software Testing internship in Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited.
25th May 2019, 04:46 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be offered to the candidates selected for Software Testing Internship in Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited would be Rs.10,000 per month.

The duration of the Software Testing Internship in Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited would be of 3 months and is full time in office training.

candidates willing to apply can send their resume to [email protected].
25th May 2019, 07:32 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month as Software Testing Interns in Applicate IT Solutions Private Limited.

Duration of this internship is 3 months.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.

https://www.applicate.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?