29th August 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Training Coordination Interns in Levi Strauss India Limited?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is offered in Levi Strauss India Limited for Training Coordination Interns. I want to know because I am planning to do this Internship in this company.

3rd September 2018, 01:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Training Coordination Interns in Levi Strauss India Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is offered in Levi Strauss India Limited for Training Coordination Interns. I want to know because I am planning to do this Internship in this company.

Selected interns can get around Rs 5,000 per month as a stipend in Levis Strauss India Limited for Training Coordination internship. Interested candidates can contact the organization for exact details on the same. Duration of the Training Coordination internship in Levis Strauss India Limited is 3 months. Candidates from Bangalore who are willing to work full time can apply for the Training Coordination internship in Levis Strauss India Limited.
31st May 2021, 07:13 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Training Coordination Interns in Levi Strauss India Limited?

Stipend is offered to Training Coordination Interns in Levi Strauss India Limited is 4,000 to 5,000 Per Month.

Duration of Training Coordination Interns in Levi Strauss India Limited is 3 Months.
12th August 2021, 03:19 PM
Iffa0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month offered to Training Coordination interns and Levi Strauss India Limited

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?