23rd February 2019, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Video Making/Editing Interns in Mahatmaji Technical?

Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is Video Making/Editing and this Internship is available in Mahatmaji Technical. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in Mahatmaji Technical. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

11th March 2019, 11:31 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Video Making/Editing Interns in Mahatmaji Technical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to do an Internship which is Video Making/Editing and this Internship is available in Mahatmaji Technical. I would like to know about the stipend which is offered for such Internship to Interns in Mahatmaji Technical. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Selected candidates can get around Rs 8,000 per month as a stipend for the Video Making / Editing internship in Mahatmaji Technical. Candidates with and skills in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premier Pro are eligible to apply for the Video Making / Editing internship in Mahatmaji Technical. Interns daily responsibilities include: Editing Videos and compiling the vocal with the video. Shortlisted candidates should bring their own laptop for the Video Making / Editing internship in Mahatmaji Technical.
7th September 2021, 08:51 PM
Minal F

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Video Making/Editing Interns in Mahatmaji Technical?

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 8,000 + incentives per month offered to Video Editing interns in Mahatmaji Technical

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?