24th March 2019, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Finance Research Interns in Times Internet Limited?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in Times Internet Limited for Finance Research Interns? I am interested to do such Internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

27th March 2019, 11:28 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Finance Research Interns in Times Internet Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, please help me to know about the stipend that what is the stipends offered in Times Internet Limited for Finance Research Interns? I am interested to do such Internship in this company so I need to know about the stipend offered in this company.

Selected candidates can get Rs 10,000 / month as a stipend for the Finance Research internship in the Times Internet Limited. There are 3 Finance Research internship positions available in the Times Internet Limited. Finance Research internship is available for the period of 3 months full time in the Times Internet Limited. Candidates with relevant skills and interests can apply for the Finance Research internship in Times Internet Limited. Times Internet Limited is the digital arm of The Times Group.
27th March 2019, 01:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Finance Research Interns in Times Internet Limited?

Selected interns are offered Rs. 10,000/- per month for Finance Research Internship at Times Internet Limited. Candidates willing for full time (in-office) internship for duration of 3 months and having skills in MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel, English Proficiency etc. are eligible for this internship. Selected candidates can start the internship between 22nd March 2019 and 26th April 2019. There are total number of 3 positions available for this internship.
7th September 2021, 08:33 PM
Minal F

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to Finance Research interns in Times Internet Limited

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?