18th September 2014, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

How to search for company for MBA Finance?

A i am doing my MBA finance Final Year so for that i need to do project. How can i get the company?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA project report while doing MBA in finance
  2. Which degree has better career in Finance stream among MBA and M.S.?
  3. What are the opportunities available for me after doing MBA in finance?
  4. Is it good to do MBA in Finance after BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do MBA in finance after completing B.Com and while working in company in banking department?
  6. How to do company secretary through correspondence after completing M.Com and MBA in finance? What is the fee structure?
  7. How to do MBA finance after completing MBA HR?
  8. How to do finance project after doing MBA finance with marketing
  9. How to get a government job after completing MBA in Finance and while working in Private company?
  10. How to do company secretary after completing MBA finance?
  11. Company form which I should do summer training while pursuing MBA(Finance) from Heritage Institute of Technology?
  12. What will be the best procedure to do CA after completing MBA in Finance?
  13. How to get a job in a big company after completing MBA finance in Feb last year? I have experience in Account and Admin of more than 6 years in private company
  14. Which Certification courses can I do being a candidate having done MBA in Finance and working with Software Company as Business Analyst?
  15. How to do training for period of 2 months in a company? I have done my MBA Finance
  16. How to do project in finance while doing MBA in Bangalore?
  17. Can I make my career in software company after completing MBA in finance? I am having 1 year experience in construction company as an accountant
  18. How can I become a finance manager after studying MBA
24th September 2014, 06:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to search for company for MBA Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
A i am doing my MBA finance Final Year so for that i need to do project. How can i get the company?
There are lots of companies available, which you can apply for project work by directly visiting the concerned company. Here I am providing you some best companies for MBA Finance project work.
  • Technocrat Pvt Ltd ,Chennai
  • HTC Software Development Centre
  • Accel India
  • Pentafour Communication Ltd
  • Cognizant Technology Solutions (India) Ltd
  • HP India Pvt Ltd
  • L & T India Ltd
  • Spectrum
  • Bajaj alliance
  • Reliance mutual funds
  • Tata technologies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?