15th September 2014, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join HAL for summer training?

I want to do summer training from HAL and what is the procedure to join HAL and eligibility ?????? I seriously want to join there at any cost/

24th September 2014, 06:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join HAL for summer training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do summer training from HAL and what is the procedure to join HAL and eligibility ?????? I seriously want to join there at any cost/
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) and It's conducts internships for various engineering streams.

Procedure to apply :-
  • Those candidates who are interested to apply for internships in HAL, the candidate must have a reference letter from the concerned university stating that the candidate need an internship in HAL.
  • The candidate must have to submit the reference letter and Resume as well to the HR department.
  • The company may conduct group discussion and then appoint the candidate for summer training in their company.
  • Duration of the summer internship training can be about 15 days to 45 days.

For more info, kindly visit the official website:- www.hal-india.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?