4th July 2022, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

How will I get 45 days internship in HPCL?

I didn't do any company for internship. In our college said that do internship but I didn't know how to apply internship and how to contact them
Please tell me... How to get internship

7th July 2022, 11:37 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How will I get 45 days internship in HPCL?

HPCL is very well reputed company and offers internship to limited number of candidates. First of all you shall try to apply for the internship through any permanent employee at HPCL. If you don't have any such link then simply write an application and forward the same to the manager Training & development department of HPCL along with your resume.
If they found your application satisfactory then you will get a call from the HPCL official or your application shortlisting will be published at he official website. After that you can start the internship at HPCL.
10th July 2022, 10:21 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How will I get 45 days internship in HPCL?

For getting 45days internship at HPCL, you shall have to visit at http://www.hindustanpetroleum.com and fill up your application and submit properly. Also, you are required a NOC from your current institute head regarding your application for internship at HPCL. So, ensure submitting the NOC from your current HOD to the HR manager of the HPCL or in the training cell at HPCL along with hard copies of your summitted application.
Once you start the internship, you shall note down all the allowed facts from the company and prepare a project report because you have to submit it at the end day of your internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?