4th July 2022, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for summer internship in 2nd year of mechanical engineering?

Sir/mam I'm Pratik jugant Mohapatra, a student of KIIT UNIVERSITY,BBSR currently pursuing btech in mechanical engineering (2nd year ). I want to know the procedure to apply for the internship. Plz guide me for the same .
Waiting for your reply .

7th July 2022, 11:23 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer internship in 2nd year of mechanical engineering?

You can apply for the internship after completion of 2nd year of mechanical engineering. Also, it is to be noted that as per the course structure of mechanical engineering, the candidate has to pursue training for 6 weeks from any core industry after completion of 4th semester of mechanical engineering.

You simply have to write an application and attach a brief resume along with application. Submit the same in HR department of company where you want to apply for the internship. If your application found in line, you will get a chance for internship in that company.

You can apply in SAIL, BHEL, ONGC, IOCL, maintenance department of any manufacturing plant etc.
9th July 2022, 07:45 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer internship in 2nd year of mechanical engineering?

1. Visit the official website of the company.

2. Read all the information about the internship.

3. If you are eligible then click on the option of applying now.

4. Fill the application form.

5. Submit it before the last date.
10th July 2022, 10:16 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply forth internship after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech. is either through the online web portal of the companies or direct writing an application to the manager of training cell of the company. Some companies has provided the online application facility at their official website and in some other cases you have to write an application.
So, first you select the company in which you want to apply for the internship. After that submit your application before due date.
You can use the recommendation of your current institute to get easy access to training in good companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?