18th November 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Industrial training in winter session for 3rd year CSE student?

I am a 3rd year cse student want to training in .net in this winter period after 5th sem. Where i should do the training? Should i do industrial training or a simple training from an institute?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Winter Training being a student of B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester? What kind of training suits me?
  2. How to take industrial training in Winter Vacation? I am a 3rd year production engineering student
  3. How to do undergo industrial training in Summer? I am a 3rd year student of CSE
  4. Non-Industrial winter training in Kolkata?
  5. Information about industrial training? I am a B.Tech CSE student
  6. Industrial training in L&T in winter vacation to gain knowledge and experience?
  7. List of the training centers in Jaipur offering training for CSE students? I am B.Tech 3rd year (CSE) student -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do industrial training after passing 3rd year B.E electronics?
  9. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. List of the companies which provide industrial training to B.Tech 3rd year students in CSE?
  11. How to do industrial training in Tokyo for 2 months? I am a 3rd year chemical major student from Malaysia
  12. Whether IIT conducts 6 months Industrial Training/Internship programme for other college student?
  13. Industrial training in Microprocessor & Micro-controller for 3rd year Engineering (ECE) student?
  14. Is training during 3rd year CSE good for getting placements?
  15. How to do industrial training in Kolkata? I am a CSE B.Tech 2nd year student
  16. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  17. Are there any companies which offer industrial training for 3rd year computer science student?
  18. Implant Winter Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
21st November 2014, 09:10 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Industrial training in winter session for 3rd year CSE student?

It is good to see that you are looking forward to training course in the winter vacation. This will definitely help you in the future provided you do it with dedication as dot net is one of the highly demanded field with huge scope.

Since you want to do .NET course, so you can opt for any organization. You can go for any organization near to your residence or college which has a good reputation of teaching. You can go for corporate organizations too like HP, Pearson Academy, etc. But you need to make sure one thing.

You must go for certification which is globally acknowledged. You must go for the institutes or organizations which offers Microsoft certification of Dotnet as it is the most acceptable one which will be accepted by any company and given preference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?