10th May 2015, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Information regarding applying for summer training in NTPC?

sir,
I Shaily Duhan of Btech 2nd yr. want to do training in NTPC. Pls snd me all the information to apply for training in this summer on my email ID..
My email ID is [email protected].

15th May 2015, 01:37 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding applying for summer training in NTPC?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for training in NTPC in the second year of engineering. NTPC is a very good company and an excellent place for training. In order to apply for summer training in NTPC you need to contact the concerned branch of NTPC, approach the HR manager or the officer-in-charge of the HR department and get to know the details of the training. Get the application from the concerned authority, fill it up and submit it along with the requisite documents. Then get the reporting details and the confirmation receipt from the concerned authority.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?