16th March 2023, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Instrumentation training in Pune for Analytical Chemistry

Hello sir, I have completed my MSc in ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY from Pune University. But upto now i dont have any job . So is there any training for me in instrumentation in Pune? Or is there job after complete this training?Actually I am intrested in instrumentation . Bt there is lack of knowledge and instrument handling which use in chemistry like GC, HPLC , SPECTROSCOPY?
Please reply , I am waiting
Thank You,

16th March 2023, 03:08 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Instrumentation training in Pune for Analytical Chemistry

There are several institutes in Pune that offer training programs in instrumentation for analytical chemistry. These training programs can help you acquire the necessary knowledge and skills required to operate and maintain analytical instruments like GC, HPLC, and Spectroscopy. Here are some options for you:

Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Pune: IISER Pune offers a one-year Postgraduate Diploma in Analytical Chemistry and Instrumentation, which covers various aspects of analytical chemistry and instrumentation. The course also includes hands-on training on various analytical instruments.

National Chemical Laboratory (NCL), Pune: NCL offers various training programs and workshops on analytical instrumentation, including GC, HPLC, and Spectroscopy. These programs are conducted by experienced faculty members and provide hands-on training on state-of-the-art instruments.

Central Institute of Analytical Sciences (CIAS), Pune: CIAS offers training programs on various analytical techniques and instrumentation, including GC, HPLC, and Spectroscopy. The training programs are conducted by experienced faculty members and provide hands-on training on state-of-the-art instruments.

Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT), Pune: MIT offers a one-year Postgraduate Diploma in Analytical Techniques and Instrumentation, which covers various aspects of analytical chemistry and instrumentation. The course also includes hands-on training on various analytical instruments.

After completing the training program, you may be able to apply for jobs in industries that require expertise in analytical instrumentation. Industries that use analytical instruments include pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, environmental, and research and development. It is advisable to do some research on industries and companies that require expertise in analytical instrumentation and apply to them for job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?