16th March 2023, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

When is the suitable time for training while studying in BTech Electronics and Communication?

Respected Sir/madam, My name is Rahul Bhattacharjee.Presently,I am pursuing my B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Academy Of Technology,Adisaptagram.Now,I am studying in 2nd year.I have still not done any suitable training in my Electronics field which will enhance my skills in the core sector industries.
Now, my question is that will this be the suitable time for me to do any summer training.

16th March 2023, 03:10 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: When is the suitable time for training while studying in BTech Electronics and Communication?

Yes, the summer break after your 2nd year of B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering would be a suitable time for you to do a summer training program. During this break, you will have ample time to learn new skills and gain hands-on experience in the core sector industries related to your field of study.

Summer training programs can help you develop practical skills and gain exposure to industry-relevant technologies and tools. Additionally, it can also enhance your resume and increase your chances of getting placed in a good company after graduation.

You can start searching for suitable summer training programs based on your area of interest and career goals. There are many reputed companies and training institutes that offer summer training programs in Electronics and Communication Engineering. You can also check with your college's training and placement cell to see if they have any recommendations or partnerships with industry-relevant companies.

Make sure to do your research and choose a training program that aligns with your career goals and provides you with a good learning experience. Best of luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?