15th February 2016, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Internship for B.Tech Electrical 2nd year student?

Hello Everyone,
What to do as a part of internship as I am a 2nd year B.Tech student of Electrical Engineering branch at VIT.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student in Kolkata?
  2. What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  3. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  6. How to do internship in any electrical company? I am a 2nd year electrical B.Tech student
  7. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Internship procedure for Electrical 2nd year student?
  9. How to do internship while doing 2nd year Electrical Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to get internship while doing B.Tech 2nd year Electrical Engineering in IIT, Varanasi?
  11. How can I apply for Internship being a Electrical 2nd year student? Where to apply?
  12. Internship for B.Tech Electrical 2nd year student? -- [New]
  13. Internship in an IT company being a 2nd year B.Tech computer science student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  15. Internship offered in summer is good for 2nd year student?
  16. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student of NIT-Sikkim?
  18. How to apply for Internship in NTPC during winter vacations for Electrical and Electronics 2nd year student?
15th March 2016, 07:39 PM
Knowledge World

Default Re: Internship for B.Tech Electrical 2nd year student?

You can visit the official website of the companies for summer training or internship then you are required to send documents to the concerned organization. If you will submit acknowledgement letter from your institution then its help you a lot to take internship. Your selection process will be based on your academic record and interview performance.
List of companies for B.Tech Electrical 2nd year student for Internship:
>>Tata Motors
>>BHEL
>>CETPA Infotech
>>Honeywell
>>Larson and Toubro
>>Shell India
>>IOCL
>>Ashok Leyland
>>Reliance Power
>>SEL Manufactuling pvt ltd
>>ABG shipyard ltd
>>CMC Ltd Noida
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?