23rd October 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Internship in Government Sector for Civil 3rd year student?

Hello Everyone,
I am doing Civil Engineering. Now I am in 3rd year. I want to do Internship in any Government firm. Kindly help me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  3. List internship option for IT students in Government sector?
  4. How to do an internship in L&T? I am a 3rd year student in civil engineering
  5. How to do an internship in L&T? I am a 3rd year student in civil engineering
  6. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  7. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  8. Which internship to choose during 3rd year of Civil Engineering?
  9. How to do summer internship in civil company? I am a 3rd year civil student
  10. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  13. Is it possible for me to get internship in L&T while doing my B.E 3rd year civil engineering?
  14. Internship of 30 days in Chennai for B.E.(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to join?
  17. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year Civil Engineering
  18. How to do internship in Indore? I am a 3rd year civil engineering student
21st September 2016, 09:54 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Internship in Government Sector for Civil 3rd year student?

As you are a Civil Engineering student, you can do your internship in government sector.

List of possibilities :

1. SBNL
2. SAIL
3. BHEL
4. GAIL
5. ONGC
6. IOCL

Procedure :
> you can apply either through your college's training and placement office or through individually to any of these companies. You need to submit your resume and mention that you want to do internship. They will ask your area where you want to do your internship. If you are selected they will call you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?