5th December 2015, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Internship in Siemens being a 3rd year EEE student from IEM, Kolkata?

Sir, I am EEE 3rd year student from IEM, Kolkata. I want to do internship in Siemens. How can I apply for that? Is there any procedure? Please refer the names of other companies also that provide internship. My interest area is automation.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to pursue Internship in Nokia Siemens, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  2. How to apply for summer internship in BHEL being 3rd semester EEE student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Kolkata/Howrah for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  4. How to do internship in one of the affiliated companies? I am a B.Tech 3rd year EEE student
  5. Possibility to apply for 4-6 weeks Internship in Siemens for B.Tech(EEE) final year student?
  6. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  7. Procedure and qualification required to apply for Internship in L&T for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  8. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  9. How may I do Internship in Networking company like Siemens, Alcatel? I'm 3rd year student of ECE and recently completed my training in CCNA and having 8.2/10 CGPA
  10. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  11. Where can I apply for internship in Kolkata?
  12. summer internship in kolkata for btech 3rd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the benefits of doing Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  14. Internship in Reliance powers being 3rd year B.Tech student of EEE?
  15. What are the steps which I need to follow up to ensure that I will get the internship in companies while doing 3rd year EEE?
  16. Internship in Kolkata Metro Railways for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Kolkata for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  18. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Chennai?
12th December 2017, 11:05 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship in Siemens being a 3rd year EEE student from IEM, Kolkata?

First of all you have to visit the official website of Siemens, and register yourself. Then you have to click on the area in which you are interested to do your training. If the vacancy is going on then you can apply for the training and wait for their reply. You can also mail the HR and request about the internship program. You also have to send your resume with a request application. If you are eligible then they will call you and you have to follow their instructions carefully.

Web: https://www.siemens.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?