14th August 2015, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Internship in Vayudoot Limited for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) 2nd year student?

Hello,
I am a B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) 2nd student and I would like to know the procedures for Winter Internship at Vayudoot Limited. Please help me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to apply for Internship in Millenium Telecom Limited for B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Teleservices Limited, Maharashtra for B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) 2nd year student of Anna University?
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Where can I do internship being in 2nd year of Engineering?
  6. How to apply for the internship in Hindustan Aeronautics limited during Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  8. Which companies should I prefer for internship in Mumbai? I am a student of 2nd year engineering
  9. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  11. Companies which offers Internship in AP for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. Internship offered in summer is good for 2nd year student?
  13. Possibility to do Internship in ISRO for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. Internship for 2nd year mechanical student in Tamil Nadu branch of Mahindra for 7 days?
  15. How to do internship while doing 2nd year Electrical Engineering?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
18th August 2015, 01:25 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship in Vayudoot Limited for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) 2nd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) 2nd student and I would like to know the procedures for Winter Internship at Vayudoot Limited. Please help me regarding this.
Vayudoot Limited is the subsidiary of Indian Airlines. It is merged with Indian Airlines. It mainly conceived to serve the Northeastern part of India. You can contact the Vayudoot Limited for internship through your college Training and Placement Cell. You can get lots of internship ideas through newspapers, journals, company websites and through your college seniors and friends. You can also contact Indian Airlines and Air India for Internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?