12th June 2019, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Graphic Design Internship in EXFX Lifestyle Ventures Private Limited?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to Graphic Design in EXFX Lifestyle Ventures Private Limited. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

13th June 2019, 03:48 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Graphic Design Internship in EXFX Lifestyle Ventures Private Limited?

The last date to apply for Graphic Design Internship in EXFX Lifestyle Ventures Private Limited was 18th March 2019.

For future openings i am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.goexfx.in
13th June 2019, 05:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Graphic Design Internship in EXFX Lifestyle Ventures Private Limited?

Last date to apply for Graphic Design Internship in EXFX Lifestyle Ventures Private Limited was 18 March 2019.
EXFX Lifestyle Ventures Private Limited had offered Graphic Design Internship for duration of 5 months.
Currently there is no vacancies available for Graphic Design Internship in EXFX Lifestyle Ventures Private Limited.
There were total number of 2 positions available for that Internship.
13th June 2019, 10:27 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The last date to apply for the Graphic Design Internship in EXFX Lifestyle Ventures Private Limited was 18/03/2019.

The selected interns will be creating designs for social media channels and designing the posters .

It is mandatory for the candidates applying for Graphic Design Internship in EXFX Lifestyle Ventures Private Limited to have knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
13th June 2019, 11:16 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Last date to apply for Graphic Design Internship in EXFX Lifestyle Ventures Private Limited was 18 March 2019.

Duration of this internship is 5 months.

You may visit the following website for any other query related to this internship.
http://www.goexfx.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?