2nd May 2019, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for QuickLogic Software India Private Limited Programming Internship?

Hi friends, I am willing to join Programming Internship in QuickLogic Software India Private Limited. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this Internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

5th May 2019, 12:40 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for QuickLogic Software India Private Limited Programming Internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am willing to join Programming Internship in QuickLogic Software India Private Limited. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this Internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

At present, there is no Programming internship vacancy available in the QuickLogic Software India Private Limited. Interested candidates have to check the organization website regarding the internship vacancy details or they can find the details in the internship portals / websites.
Last time QuickLogic Software India Private Limited offered the Programming internship in the month of February, 2019 and there were three Programming internship positions available in the QuickLogic Software India Private Limited.
5th May 2019, 02:30 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for QuickLogic Software India Private Limited Programming Internship?

Last date to apply for Programming Internship in QuickLogic Software India Private Limited was 21 February 2019. As per information available, at present there is no requirements for QuickLogic Software India Private Limited Programming Internship. So you have to wait for next schedule of internship.

For details, you should visit the below mentioned official website of company;
https://www.quicklogic.com
5th May 2019, 06:17 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The last date to apply for QuickLogic Software India Private Limited Programming Internship was 21st February, 2019. However, you can wait for the next available opportunity.

You can expect stipend of Rs.25,000 per month for Programming Internship in QuickLogic Software India Private Limited.

You can visit the website https://www.quicklogic.com for more details.
5th May 2019, 08:54 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Last date to apply for Programming Internship in QuickLogic Software India Private Limited was 21st Feb 2019.

For more information you can visit the following website.
https://www.quicklogic.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?