2nd May 2019, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to apply for Client Servicing Internship in Transorg Analytics, Gurgaon?

Dear friends, I want to apply for Client Servicing Internship in Transorg Analytics, Gurgaon. I would like to know about my eligibility for applying Client Servicing Internship in this company. Please let me know about my eligibility asap.

5th May 2019, 12:27 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to apply for Client Servicing Internship in Transorg Analytics, Gurgaon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I want to apply for Client Servicing Internship in Transorg Analytics, Gurgaon. I would like to know about my eligibility for applying Client Servicing Internship in this company. Please let me know about my eligibility asap.

Applicants with knowledge and skills in MS-PowerPoint, MS-Word and MS-Excel, are eligible to apply for the Client Servicing internship in the Transorg Analytics, Gurgaon. Applicants with relevant interests and skills are eligible to apply for the Client Servicing internship in the Transorg Analytics, Gurgaon. Applicants who can do the internship, full time for the duration of six months are eligible to apply for the Client Servicing internship in the Transorg Analytics, Gurgaon.
5th May 2019, 02:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to apply for Client Servicing Internship in Transorg Analytics, Gurgaon?

Eligibility to apply for Client Servicing Internship in Transorg Analytics, Gurgaon;

You must have completed graduation or currently pursuing in any year of study.

You must have knowledge of MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel.

You should be ready to do internship on full time (in-office) basis for a period of 6 months.

You should be willing to start the internship immediately.
5th May 2019, 06:04 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria required to apply for Client Servicing Internship in Transorg Analytics, Gurgaon is given below:-

1)You must be a graduate with minimum 60% marks.
2)You must have excellent communication skills in English.
3)You must have knowledge of computer applications like, MS-Word, MS-Power point and MS-Excel.
4)You must be able to attend the Internship for complete 6 months.

You can visit the website http://transorg.com/ for more details.
5th May 2019, 07:34 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find the detail information about the eligibility to apply for Client Servicing Internship at Transorg Analytics in Gurgaon.

Eligibility:-
--------------

1) You should have knowledge in MS-Word.

2) You should have knowledge in MS-PowerPoint.

3) You should have knowledge in MS-Excel.

4) You must have good communication skill.

5) You have to be a good team player for working with the client solutions
team to develop analytical solutions for businesses across various
domains.

6) You should have good analytical and problem solving skill.

7) You have to be present for full time internship in-office.

8) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

9) You should have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

10) Women who are willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?