24th December 2018, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Stratbeans Consulting, Bangalore Software Quality & Testing Internship?

Hi friends, I am willing to join Software Quality & Testing Internship in Stratbeans Consulting, Bangalore. I would like to know about the last date for applying in this Internship program. Kindly let me know about the last date as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

26th December 2018, 03:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Stratbeans Consulting, Bangalore Software Quality & Testing Internship?

Stratbeans Consulting, Bangalore does offer 6 months duration of Software Quality & Testing Internship. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by 7th January 2019. must be full time interns to be eligible to apply for internship.
Candidates must have relevant skills.
Candidates having skilled in PHP and Software Testing are preferred for internship. Candidates who can start the internship between 24th December 2018 and 23rd January 2019 will be preferred for internship. Positions available for this internship is 3.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?