8th June 2019, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for Web Development Internship in Uipropitome Tech (OPC) Private Limited?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to Web Development in Uipropitome Tech (OPC) Private Limited. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

12th June 2019, 01:00 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Web Development Internship in Uipropitome Tech (OPC) Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I am planning to apply for an Internship related to Web Development in Uipropitome Tech (OPC) Private Limited. I would like to know about the last date to apply for it. Kindly let me know about the last date of application. Thank you!

Last date to apply for the Web Development internship in Uipropitome Tech (OPC) Private Limited is 22nd June, 2019.
Selected interns can get around Rs 2,000 per month as a stipend for the Web Development internship in Uipropitome Tech (OPC) Private Limited. Duration of the Web Development internship in Uipropitome Tech (OPC) Private Limited is 2 months. There are 2 Web Development internship vacancies available in Uipropitome Tech (OPC) Private Limited.
12th June 2019, 07:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for Web Development Internship in Uipropitome Tech (OPC) Private Limited?

Last date to apply for Web Development Internship in Uipropitome Tech (OPC) Private Limited was 23 March 2019.
Duration of Web Development Internship offered at Uipropitome Tech (OPC) Private Limited is for 2 months.
Stipend offered to interns is Rs. 2000 per month.

Official website;
http://utechpl.com/
13th June 2019, 01:11 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The last date for applying Web Development Internship in Uipropitome Tech (OPC) Private Limited is 22 June 2019.

You will get around Rs. 2,000/- per month as Web Development Interns in Uipropitome Tech (OPC) Private Limited.

Duration of this Internship is 2 months.

You may visit the following website to know more about this internship.
http://utechpl.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?