8th June 2019, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Nodejs/MEAN Development Internship in Wishto Internet Private Limited?

Hi Sir, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Nodejs/MEAN Development Internship in Wishto Internet Private Limited. I want to join this company for this kind of Internship. Please help me to know about the skills.

12th June 2019, 08:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Nodejs/MEAN Development Internship in Wishto Internet Private Limited?

The major skills which is required to apply for Nodejs/MEAN Development Internship in Wishto Internet Private Limited are;

The applicant should have knowledge on MongoDB and Node.js.

The applicant should have good communication skills.

The applicant should have good aptitude and have problem solving skills.

The applicant should be a good team player.

The applicant should be willing to do internship for duration of 3 months in full time mode.
12th June 2019, 10:47 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Nodejs/MEAN Development Internship in Wishto Internet Private Limited?

Please find below the required skill set to apply for Nodejs/MEAN Development Internship in Wishto Internet Private Limited.

1) You must have minimum experience of working in MongoDB

2) You must have minimum experience of working in Node.js

3) You should be a good team player.

4) You must have minimum knowledge of developing blockchain based backend system with VISA grade security.
13th June 2019, 01:14 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The skills required to apply for Nodejs/MEAN Development Internship in Wishto Internet Private Limited is given below:-

:-You must have the knowledge of MongoDB and Node.js.
:-You must have excellent communication skills.
:-You must have the ability to face challenges.
:-You must be able to develop a blockchain based backend system with VISA grade security.
:-You should be a team player with good working ethics.
13th June 2019, 12:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for Nodejs/MEAN Development Internship in Wishto Internet Private Limited. I want to join this company for this kind of Internship. Please help me to know about the skills.

Candidates with knowledge and skills in MongoDB and Node.js are preferred for the Nodejs / MEAN Development internship in Wishto Internet Private Limited. Candidates who have done some projects independently are preferred for the Nodejs / MEAN Development internship in Wishto Internet Private Limited. They should have very good knowledge about the MongoDB and Node.js for the Nodejs / MEAN Development internship in Wishto Internet Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?