2nd November 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Law Firms offering training to B.A.LLB 1st year student in Delhi?

Hi,
I am a B.A.LLB student of 1st year. From now onward I want to join any law firm under which I can get training. Please tell me if any firm gives training for law student anywhere in Delhi.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for taking admission in CS course? I'm currently in 2nd year BALLB(law)
  2. Best university in India for LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to pursue a career in software testing after passing B.Com?
  4. List of top coaching centers offering training to students for getting admission in DU?
  5. How to get training with Law professionals and Law firms?
  6. Companies offering Industrial Training to CSE 3rd year student in Delhi?
  7. List of the training centers along with their address in Chandigarh and New Delhi, offering training for ECE students? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student from Jalander
  8. Benefits and placement facilities provided by IP University for B.A.LLB student?
  9. Best Automobile company offering summer training in Delhi to B.Tech ME second year students?
  10. Companies offering Internship to B.Des 1st year student in Delhi?
  11. Detail of companies in Delhi offering summer training to 3rd year B.Tech. students?
  12. Companies which offer 6 months Summer Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Ghaziabad and Delhi?
  13. Which industries are offering summer training in Visakhapatnam? What is the fee structure?
  14. Companies offering Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in Delhi? How to apply?
  15. How to join 3 years Law course? I am a 1st year student of Urdu Hon
  16. List of companies offering Implant Training to M.E. 1st year student in Kanyakumari?
  17. Can I get my law course transferred to ILS in the second year of the program?
  18. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
22nd November 2015, 12:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Law Firms offering training to B.A.LLB 1st year student in Delhi?

You can apply for training in following law firms in Delhi

1. Singh & Associates, 1620, Basement Outram Lane, Kingsway Camp, New Delhi, Delhi 110009, Phone: 011 27432508

2. Rakesh Pathak Law Firm Lawyer, 7, Jantar Mantar Road, Cannaught Place, Delhi 110001, Phone: 098101 12993

3. Law Senate Law Firm, B-3/73, Safdarjung Enclave, Lower Ground Floor, New Delhi, Delhi 110029, Phone: 011 26102873

4. Checkmate Law Firm, Daya Basti, New Delhi, Delhi 110035

5. D R Jain Law Firm, 195, Tis Hazari Court Complex, National Highway 24, Railway Colony, Tis Hazari, Delhi 110054, Phone: 098112 72482
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?