2nd March 2018, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

List of 5 Star Hotels offering Internship to Diploma holder in Delhi

Hello friends, I need to get internship in any 5 star hotel, I have completed Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering. I would like to know any 5 star hotel in delhi region for internship.

Related Questions:
  1. List of 5 Star Hotels which offer Internship to BHM graduate
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Internship being a Diploma Chemical Engineer? List of companies offering Internship in Delhi? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Internship being a Diploma Electrical Engineer? List of companies offering Internship in Delhi, Punjab and Haryana?
  4. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management course after B.Com?
  5. List of 5 star hotels offering training to Hospitality Management graduate
  6. Best 5 star Hotels of 2015 in Delhi for Industrial training
  7. List of companies offering Internship to Diploma Chemical Engineer in Delhi
  8. Am I eligible to apply for an Internship being a Diploma Mechanical Engineer? List of companies offering Internship in Odisha?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Internship being a Diploma Civil Engineer? List of companies offering Internship in Pune?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Internship being a Diploma Electrical Engineer? List of companies offering Internship in Kolkata?
  11. List of 5 Star Hotels which offer Industrial Training to BHM 1st year candidate in NCR and Delhi?
  12. List of companies offering internship in Visakhapatnam for Diploma in Mechanical engineering holder?
  13. Companies offering Internship to Petroleum students in Delhi?
  14. How to do industrial training in Hotel Management in 4 and 5 star hotels? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Number of posts available in Five Star Hotels for B.Sc(Hotel Management) graduate? What kind of jobs are offered by Five Star Hotels for graduate?
  16. List of companies available in Chennai offering internship for B.Com Corporate Secretary holder
  17. How does an Internship helps a Diploma holder?
  18. List of companies offering summer internships for CSE students in Delhi, Pune and Bangalore?
25th April 2023, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of 5 Star Hotels offering Internship to Diploma holder in Delhi

I need a job for advance diploma in hospitality management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?