19th March 2015, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

List of Automobile companies which offer 6 months Summer Training to B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?

Hello everyone,
I want to take training of 6th month.
I have completed my B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
Kindly tell me about the Automobile companies for Training in Summer.
And also the procedure for applying.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. List of Automobile Companies which offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical candidates?
  2. List of core companies in hyderabad that offer 2 months summer training for Mechanical Students
  3. List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  4. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  5. Mechanical companies which offer Summer Internship for 6 months to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students?
  7. List of the companies offering summer training(2 months long) for MCA students?
  8. List of top companies for summer training for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) 5th sem students? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  9. Various companies who offer summer training of 4-6 weeks?
  10. Which companies are offering 6 months training period in company?
  11. List of Companies which offer 6 months Training with Stipend for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  12. Best companies in Indian and Abroad for 6 months training for Mechanical Engineer?
  13. Which companies are offering 6 months in plant training in automobile sector and construction companies?
  14. Companies offering 6 months implant training in Automobile sector? I am doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering
  15. Core Companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical students? How to apply for this Summer Internship in these companies?
  16. List of best institutes or companies in NCR region to pursue 6 months summer training in Biotechnology field?
  17. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  18. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
20th March 2015, 04:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Automobile companies which offer 6 months Summer Training to B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?

You can apply for training in following companies for your summer training

1. Sree CNC Technics, Plot No. 78,H.No. 5-535/17,Prashant Nagar.IE, Kukatpally
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 040 2307 3619

2. V S P Industries, Shed No-13a, Type-i, Industrial Estate, Kukatpally, Parsant Nagar, Industrial Estate, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 2307 9727

3. Sri Sai Ganesh Structurals, Shop No :8-50/2 , Old Airport Road,, Goutham Nagar, Ferozguda, Balanagar, Fathenagar, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 6633 8900

4. AUTO INDIA, 5-9-16/2, APIIC Industrial Estate Road, Prashanth Nagar, Kukatpally
Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 2307 4266

5. Hyundai Motor India Engineering, Survey No 5/2 & 5/3, Behind NAC, Opposite Hitech City MMTS Railway Station, Izzat Nagar, Lingampally Mandal, Hitech City Main Road, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 6657 4000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?