26th June 2016, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

List of companies to do free internship in Pune after completion of 2nd semester BCA?

I have just completed 2nd semester bca and I want a list of companies that offer free internship as per my courses Completed? Can you please provide me the details on this as soon as possible? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for free to BCA 2nd semester student in Delhi and Noida?
  2. Where can I do free internship for 1 years while doing 1st year BCA course in Pune?
  3. List of free internship companies in Pune while doing BCA 1st year?
  4. List of companies offering Internship of 45 days in Pune for PGDM(Finance & Marketing) 2nd semester student?
  5. List of Multinational Companies which offer Free Internship to MCA 2nd semester student?
  6. Companies providing free or paid internship for last semester of MCA?
  7. List of companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester candidate in Pune, Mumbai and Thane?
  8. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech (IT) 4th semester students?
  9. List of IT companies for stipend? What are the steps to follow?
  10. List of IT companies providing free internship to MCA students?
  11. List of various companies to do internship in India while doing Mechanical engineering 2nd semester?
  12. List of companies where I can do internship after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  13. List of IT companies which provide free internship with stipend?
  14. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get free internship in IT companies which are available in Pune?
  16. List of IT companies which provide free internship with stipend -- [New]
  17. List of IT companies which provide free internship with stipend
  18. List of companies to do internship in summer after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
27th June 2016, 10:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies to do free internship in Pune after completion of 2nd semester BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just completed 2nd semester bca and I want a list of companies that offer free internship as per my courses Completed? Can you please provide me the details on this as soon as possible? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer.
List of companies to do free internship in Pune after completion of 2nd semester BCA:-

1. Persistent System Private Limited, Shivaji Co operative Housing Society, Bhageerath, Gokhalenagar, Pune, Maharashtra Phone: 020 2530 4500

2. Modular Infotech Private Limited, 26, Electronic Co-Op Estate,, Pune-Satara Road
Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 020 2422 6614

3. Cybage Software Private Limited, 25/A1, West Avenue, Kalyani Nagar, Opp to Nagarwala School, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 098600 04469

4. Axis Software Private Limited, 1215/2/13, Off Apte Road, K P Kulkarni Marg, Pune, 411004, Phone: 020 2553 7503

5. Peaksoft technologies pvt. ltd. 403, Laxmi Chambers, Tilak Rd, Limayewadi, Sadashiv Peth, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 096570 80323

6. Dkash Technology Pvt. Ltd. Synagogue St, Camp, Pune, Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?