15th July 2022, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

List the companies offering internship for first year electrical engineering students

I'm a first year electrical engineering student. I want to do internship for one week in ernakulum. So please list the companies offering the internship in ernakulum.thank you

16th July 2022, 09:24 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List the companies offering internship for first year electrical engineering students

Being a 1st year engineering candidate you are not eligible to apply for the internship. You shall have to complete 2nd year of engineering degree to apply for the industrial training in core companies.
So, you have to wait till the completion of 2nd year of engineering degree and after completion of 2nd year you can apply for internship in SAIL, BEL, BHEL, NTPC, NEPA LIMITED etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?