28th July 2018, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering an Internship to BE(Rubber Technology) student in Punjab?

Hi everyone, I am planning to do an Internship anywhere in Punjab. I am studying BE(Rubber Technology). Can I know about the companies anywhere in Punjab which provides an Internship to me? Kindly tell me asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Internship to Diploma Electrical student in Punjab
  2. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Punjab
  3. List of companies offering an Internship to BSc(Textile Design) student in Punjab
  4. List of companies offering Internship to MBA(Logistics Management) student in Punjab?
  5. List of companies offering an Internship to MBA(H) 3rd semester student in Punjab
  6. List of companies offering Internship to Diploma Mechanical Engineer in Punjab?
  7. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Chemical 3rd semester student in Punjab
  8. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  9. List of companies offering Internship to Diploma Civil Engineer in Punjab
  10. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  11. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  12. List of companies offering an Internship to BE(Dairy Technology) 5th semester student in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  13. List of companies offering 1 month internship to BCA student
  14. List companies offering summer internship for HR students? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of industries offering an Internship to BTech Production Engineering 6th semester student in Punjab?
  16. List of companies offering 1 month internship to MCA student
  17. List of Banks and Companies offering internship to MBA student -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? -- [Most Discussed]
1st August 2018, 06:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering an Internship to BE(Rubber Technology) student in Punjab?

You can contact following companies in Punjab:

- Anil Rubber Industries, No.3633, G.T. Road, Bye Pass Baba Deep Singh Nagar, Opposite Transport Nagar Ludhiana, Punjab 141009, Phone: 0161 222 3837

- Gurunanak Rubber Industries, D-259, Phase-VIII, Focal Point, Ludhiana, Punjab 141010, Phone: 098152 75154

- Lamba Rubber Industries, Hoshiarpur Road - Jalandhar, Punjab - 144 004, India, Phone: 0181 200 0879

- Asha Rubber Industries, 27, 43, Dada Colony, Industrial Area, Industrial Area, Jalandhar, Punjab 144004, Phone: 0181 229 0616

- Swani Rubber Industries, B-18, Phase 2, Industrial Area, Sector 58, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 160058, Phone: 0172 501 3315
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?