4th December 2016, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

List of companies offering summer internship and workshop for BE Electronics and Communication in Tamilnadu from December

Hello sir, I am studying in 3rd year of BE Electronics and Communication from Chennai and want to do summer internship and workshop. List of companies of Tamilnadu offering summer internship and workshop from December.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  2. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  3. Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?
  4. List of companies which offers summer internship programs for Electronics and Communication candidates?
  5. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of companies which provide summer internship in Bangalore in dec?
  7. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  8. List of electronics companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai
  9. List of companies offering 1 month summer internship in Ernakulam?
  10. List of companies offering Internship to Electronics and Communication candidate in Chennai?
  11. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  12. List of companies that provide 10 days internship to Electronics and Communication Engineering students at Banglore?
  13. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore?
  14. List of companies offering Internship programme in Electronics/Communication with Stipend for M.Tech student?
  15. How may I get details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can I apply for the internship programs?
  16. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  17. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students
  18. List of companies providing free summer internships?
8th December 2016, 09:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering summer internship and workshop for BE Electronics and Communication in Tamilnadu from December

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in 3rd year of BE Electronics and Communication from Chennai and want to do summer internship and workshop. List of companies of Tamilnadu offering summer internship and workshop from December.
List of companies offering summer internship and workshop for BE Electronics and Communication in Tamilnadu from December:-

1. Inplant Training, 120 Wallajah Road, PIN : 620002, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 098430 75409

2. Surprise Solutions, #97/98,Next To Kasi Theatre, Nehru Road, Ashok Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2471 4776

3. Pendula IT, Satyamurthy Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 099400 27692

4. Agriya, New no 61, Plot no 39, Second Street, Kamdar Nagar, Mahalingapuram, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4010 1777

5. Link Ware Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Komal Building, 12, Jagadeeswarar Street, III Floor, Penthouse #10, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2434 8201

6. i-Net Solution, No.1, 2nd Vaniyar Street, Lucky Golden Complex 1 st floor, Land Mark: Karayanchavadi Bus stop , Karayanchavadi, Poonamallee, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 097900 33533
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?