31st October 2017, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

List of companies providing internship in Civil Engineering at Cochin

Sir, I am studying in 5th semester of Civil Engineering in Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kerala and looking for companies providing internship in Cochin. Please send me list.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing summer internship in Andhra Pradesh for Civil Engineering?
  2. Companies which offers Internship in AP for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. List of companies providing summer internship in India for Civil Engineering students?
  4. List of companies in Ahmadabad to do internship in Civil Engineering
  5. List of companies providing unpaid internship in Chennai?
  6. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to join?
  7. List of top 50 to 100 companies providing summer training or internship in civil engineering stream
  8. List of companies in Pune providing paid internship to Civil Engineering students? Procedure to approach the company?
  9. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  10. List of good companies in Hyderabad providing internship for girls in Civil engineering?
  11. Internship for civil engineering students in Cochin?
  12. Qualification, duration and location of internship providing companies in Civil department?
  13. List of the companies providing internship for a month?
  14. List of companies providing Internship to Mechanical Engineering students in Kolkata -- [New]
  15. List of companies offering 3 months internship for Civil Engineering?
  16. List of Civil engineering companies for internship? On what basis candidates are selected?
  17. Companies providing summer internship for Civil Engineering students(B.Tech)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of companies providing internship for Electronics and Communication engineering students
3rd November 2017, 04:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies providing internship in Civil Engineering at Cochin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying in 5th semester of Civil Engineering in Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kerala and looking for companies providing internship in Cochin. Please send me list.

Candidates can contact the following civil construction companies to do internship in Cochin;

Unitech - Official Website

Paramount Constructions - Official Website

Nutech Construction - Official Website

Heera Construction Company - Official Website

Manzil Construction – KMM Residency, Toll Junction, Edappally, Kochi

Federal Construction - Official Website

AMMAL Constructions – Mahatma Lane, Thykkoodam, Vytilla, Kochi

Kent Constructions – Official Website

Ace Homes - Official Website
23rd November 2017, 09:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies providing internship in Civil Engineering at Cochin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of companies providing internship in Civil Engineering at Cochin:-

1. Imperial Engineering Company, 1634, Imperial House, Kaloor Kathrikadavu Road, Kochi, Kerala 682017, Phone: 0484 2337370

2. Saju Engineering Company, 36/1370, Maliyakkal House, Kattakkara Road, Kaloor, Kochi, Kerala 682017, Phone: 0484 2348442

3. Asianic Engineering Corporation, 39/4073-a, Near Sree Krishna Temple, Mecheril Building, Rprm, Ernakulam, Kerala 682016, Phone: 0484 2358874

4. Venmayil Engineering Company, 32/58, Kaithappadath Building, Toll Junction, Edappally, Kochi, Kerala 682024, Phone: 0484 6454299

5. Leon Engineering Company, Santhi View, Kochi, Kerala
1st July 2019, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am studying in 5th semester of Civil Engineering in federal institute of Science and Technology, Kerala and looking for companies providing internship in ernakulam . Please send me the list
3rd March 2023, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

companies providing internship for civil engineering student in S6
3rd March 2023, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

List of comapnis providing intership for civil enginneering students 2nd yr in kochi?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?