27th October 2015, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

List of core companies which provides summer internship for Electrical Engineering students?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am an electrical engineering student studying 3rd year 2nd sem. I like to do internship in core companies. please let me know the hoe the opportunities are offered and the procedure for them to apply.... please.... i need the solution as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  3. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  4. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  5. List of core companies offering Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates in Hyderabad? How to apply?
  6. Is it possible for me to get internship in core companies for 1 to 2 months if I am doing Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  7. List of core companies in India that offer summer internship for ECE students? What is the difference between internship and mini project
  8. Core Companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months Summer Internship for Mechanical students? How to apply for this Summer Internship in these companies?
  9. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  10. Internship opportunities for students of IIT Electrical Engineering 2nd year students in core company in Hyderabad?
  11. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  12. Summer internship in core companies for 5th semester ETC students?
  13. List of core companies in hyderabad that offer 2 months summer training for Mechanical Students
  14. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student in India?
  15. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  16. Which core companies should I select for summer internship during civil engineering course in AP?
  17. List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation?
  18. Core companies offering internship for electrical and electronics engineering students? What are the requirements?
28th October 2015, 11:59 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of core companies which provides summer internship for Electrical Engineering students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am an electrical engineering student studying 3rd year 2nd sem. I like to do internship in core companies. please let me know the hoe the opportunities are offered and the procedure for them to apply.... please.... i need the solution as soon as possible.
List of the companies for internship training for Electrical Engineering:-

1. E-Mac Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Unit No. E4, Indira CHS, Indira Nagar, Sion Koliwada,, Opp. Manjrekar Market, GTB Nagr Railway Station., Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 092232 69863

2. ECIL, 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400025, Phone: 022 2422 7492

3. Trocad Technologies Pvt. Ltd., BSNL Colony, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 2570 9309

4. Cocretec Systems, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 098218 39993
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?