6th November 2014, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

List of Dental colleges offering Internship in Mumbai?

hello
which are different dental colleges
available in Mumbai for doing internship?
kindly let me know as soon as possible
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best companies offering internship as well as HR placements in Mumbai?
  2. List of PG colleges in Mumbai offering Biotech? What is the fee structure?
  3. List of colleges offering Economics Hons course under graduates from Mumbai(best colleges)? Criteria and cutoff percentage of the colleges?
  4. List of colleges in Mumbai offering BAF?
  5. List of colleges offering Economics Hons course for Under graduates in Mumbai? Criteria and cutoff percentage of the colleges?
  6. List of the companies offering Summer Internship in South Mumbai for B.Tech CSE 1st year pursuing candidate?
  7. Career oppurtunities after bds degree. -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of companies providing one month internship in Mumbai? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  9. Which companies are offering internship in Mumbai? How to apply for them and what is the cutoff? I am a Instrumentation Engineer from Mumbai University
  10. Details of internship offering companies in Hyderabad, Bangalore and Mumbai?
  11. List of the colleges offering pharma MBA in Mumbai and Pune?
  12. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  13. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  14. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering marine engineering degree? What are the future prospects?
  15. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  16. List of top colleges offering BBA-IT in Mumbai?
  17. Colleges in Mumbai offering Civil Engineering?
  18. List of the colleges and details of them offering MMS in Mumbai for students between 70-85 percentile in MHT CET?
23rd January 2015, 11:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Dental colleges offering Internship in Mumbai?

You can apply for Internship in following Dental colleges in Mumbai:

1. Govt Dental College & Hospital, St. George Hospital, Fort, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Area, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2262 0668

2. Affordable Dental Implants - Implant Master, 305 Jalaram Business Center, Ganjawala Lane, Above Axis Bank, Borivali West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2894 5040

3. DENTAL SOLUTIONS,The Speciality Clinic, Shop no. 21 Laxmi Nivas C.H.S.,next to Lokhandwala Galaxy, k. k. marg, Opp. S bridge,byculla west, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 093206 16166

4. Impart Education, B/7, Grd Fir,Yunus Villa,Hasnabad Lane, Willingdon, Santacruz West
Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 098208 83533
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?