29th January 2012, 07:11 PM
ganupradhan

List of companies providing one month internship in Mumbai? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?

i am doing my 3rd engineering in computer science and i am planning to do an internship in mumbai for a period of one month. so i just wanted to know which company provides an internship for a period of one month in mumbai. I am planning to my internship in the month of july.
also i need to know what is the procedure to go about the same???

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  2. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  3. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  4. List of the companies providing internship for a month?
  5. How many companies are there in Mumbai providing internship for a period of 1 month?
  6. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  7. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  8. What is the eligibility and procedure for internship?
  9. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. List of companies offering internship program to MCA final year students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  11. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of companies offering Summer Internship of 1 month to B.Tech(CSE) student in Mumbai?
  13. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. What's the procedure for applying internship in companies? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  15. Companies list providing internship in the month of May? -- [New]
  16. List of companies providing 4 weeks internship program in Chemical Engineering?
  17. Which are the mechanical companies providing 6 month project training
  18. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
21st March 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies providing one month internship in Mumbai? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?

How can i apply for 1 month internship programs in mumbai? I am a 2nd year engineering student.
email id: [email protected]
30th May 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies providing one month internship in Mumbai? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?

i am going do my 3rd year BBA with finance and i am planning to do an internship in mumbai for a period of one month. so i just wanted to know which company provides an internship for a period of one month in mumbai. I am planning to my internship in the month of june.
also i need to know what is the procedure to go about the same???
4th August 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir.. I have done my b.tech of mechanical engineering. so i want to join internship
6th June 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

i m doing my third year engineering in electronics and telecommunications , i want to do an internship in mumbai for a month ...kindly suggest some companies ?
10th June 2013, 01:49 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

Generally company provide internship for two months for following reason.

One month is too less to make you understand
You wont be able to add any value to you or to the company.

There is nothing called as free corporate lunch. If a company is providing you this opportunity, then it expect you will do some value addition. Company would be allocating you mentors which would incur them losses.

you may write to all the companies of your branch.
if you know any of your friend/relative working in these company, ask them to push your CV to respective HR. This would help

All the best
29th March 2014, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

I am a first year engg student of electronics in Sardar Patel Institute of Technology. Which companies can provide me internship for one month in Mumbai? Specially for month of July..
2nd April 2014, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

I am 2 nd yr electronics student of Nirma university. I am interested in doing summer internship for 1 - 2 months (may-june) especially in Mumbai.
Can you explain me the procedure how to proceed further...where to apply ,which city is the best ,what are the requirements??
3rd April 2014, 06:32 PM
careerfolio

Default careerfolio

hi,
if you want to get better career opportunities register to the site called careerfolio.net.
you can also like the page of career folio on facebook to get more of its updates.
thanks.
1st September 2015, 08:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

List of the companies for internship for B.Tech in CSE student in Mumbai:-

1. Syntel India Ltd, Unit No. 69, Sdf 3, Seepz, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 4047 0100

2. Silicon Interfaces, 606, Nirman Kendra, Dr E Moses Road, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai - 400011
Phone: 022 2491 3024

3. PC Technowledge Centre Pvt. Ltd, No. 1 - 3 / 5, Kshatriya Niwas, Sitaladevi Temple Road, Mahim, Mumbai - 400016, Phone: 022 2444 1616

4. Melstar Information Technologies Ltd, Melstar House, G-4, M.I.D.C. Cross Road 'A', Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 4056 6411

5. Samtec Solutions Private Limited, 601, Megor Arcade, 6th Floor, Plot No. 15, MG Road, Ghatkopar East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2506 7172
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?