12th March 2018, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

List of Electrical companies in Chennai and Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Sir, I want to join any Internship program which give me benefit at the time of interview. Actually I am studying in B.Tech 3rd year. I am at my hometown now in Hyderabad. I am studying B.Tech in Hyderabad. My branch is Electrical Engineering. I want to do Internship in any Electrical related companies in Chennai or Hyderabad. Kindly suggest me some company.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Electrical Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  2. Companies offering Internship to EEE 3rd year student in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  3. List of companies for 3rd year summer intership in CSE at Chennai/Bangalore/Kolkata/ Hyderabad
  4. Core companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  5. List of research institutes in Hyderabad related to electronics? I am 3rd year electrical engineering student of IIT Indore
  6. Companies offering Winter Internship to B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  7. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  8. List of companies for 3rd students for Summer internship at Chennai/Bangalore/Hydrabad/Kolkata?
  9. List of companies offering Winter Internship to B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad and Bangalore?
  10. How to pursue inplant training for short term? List of companies providing such training for free in Chennai? I am a 3rd year student of Automobile Engineering from Satyabhama
  11. List of top companies in Chennai to do two month internship in 3rd year of CSE
  12. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  13. Names of the companies which provide 4 to 6 week duration training for 3rd year electrical and electronics engineering student?
  14. List of IT companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  15. List of IT companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  16. List of companies offering Summer Internship to Civil 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  17. List of companies that provide industrial training in Kerala? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and electronics Engineering student
  18. How to do industrial training in Hyderabad? List fo companies in Hyderabad providing industrial for electrical -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?