16th September 2014, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Non-Industrial winter training in Kolkata?

I am a 3rd yr ECE student. I want to do a winter training in kolkata, but this training should not be misunderstood by an industrial one. Inform as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which company provides industrial training with stipend in Kolkata?
  2. Industrial training for cse in kolkata -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Industrial training for B.E. freshers in Kolkata?
  4. Industrial training in L&T in winter vacation to gain knowledge and experience?
  5. How many companies in Kolkata are providing industrial training for mechanical engineer
  6. How to apply for industrial training in Kolkata? Which companies offer training?
  7. Duration and required documents for winter training?
  8. How to take industrial training in Winter Vacation? I am a 3rd year production engineering student
  9. Winter Internship cum Training programme in any government organization at Kolkata for B.Tech ECM 3rd year student?
  10. List of companies offering industrial training to chemical engineers(2nd year) in Kolkata vicinity?
  11. How many companies are there in Kolkata that provide industrial training for electrical engineers?
  12. Where can I get industrial training in Kolkata?
  13. How to do industrial training in Kolkata? I am a CSE B.Tech 2nd year student
  14. List of companies offering six weeks Industrial Training programme in Kolkata for diploma in Mechanical Engineering 4th semester student?
  15. Winter training in Biotechnology?
  16. Which institute provides best training in Kolkata?
  17. Best winter training institutes or companies in Noida, UP?
  18. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
21st September 2014, 11:56 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Non-Industrial winter training in Kolkata?

Since you want to pursue winter training, so you have a variety of options for non-industrial training. Looking at the job scenario in modern world, the major section of jobs lie in the hand of IT market. Hence you should aim at doing some IT certification in the winter vacation. You can do certification in any of the below mentioned field which can be useful to a great extent.

- JAVA
- DotNet
- DBMS and RDMS (Oracle or MySQL)
- Networking (CCNA)
- Data Structures and Algorithms

You can join any reputed computer institutes which partners with the leading organizations like Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, CISCO and pursue the training. Apart from these, you can also pursue Advanced Telecom course from BSNL in your winter vacation.
12th November 2014, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Non-Industrial winter training in Kolkata?

I am a CSE 3rd year student,want to apply for 1 month winter training in C or C ...can u tell me about "most reputated institutes in kolkata" which provide the same?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?