1st November 2016, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Percentage criteria and age limit to apply for Commercial Pilot Training course in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics?

What is the age limit and percentage criteria to apply for Commercial Pilot Training course in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics? Please let me know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Fees and selection in government Pilot training colleges? Career opportunities after training?
  2. Procedure to became a Pilot after completing 12th? Entrance exam and institutions for it?
  3. What should be the steps followed to become a pilot by doing diploma in Aeronautical?
  4. Details regarding school of aviation and requirements for students to get a certificate from it?
  5. Time duration and fee structure of CPL course for pilot training? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Reservation and merits awarded for admission in CPL?
  7. How to get admission in Indira Gandhi Aviation Institute? What is the age limit?
  8. Can I do diploma course in aeronautical engineering to become a pilot in future?
  9. How can I join Aviation Field after completing class 12? Which course will suit me and what would be the salary?
  10. Is there any entrance exam to apply for pilot training?
  11. Required Qualification and Fee structure for Pilot Training course?
  12. Age criteria for women commercial pilot? Eligibility criteria, procedure and the age limit?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  14. What is Aviation? What all sectors come under Aviation? Qualification required to join Aviation?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 40 Lacs to do Pilot Training course in Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria required for Commercial Pilot Training? Will I get a job after completing the Training?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for pilot training course? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility criteria to do Commercial Pilot Training? List of institutions in Jaipur for it?
2nd November 2016, 08:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage criteria and age limit to apply for Commercial Pilot Training course in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics?

In order to apply for Commercial Pilot Training course in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should have completed your 12th standard or equivalent with minimum 50% marks with physics and mathematics as your subjects from a recognized board.

> Your age should not be less than 16 years.

> Eyesight of 6/6 is required.

> You should be physically fit without any diseases.

So, if you fulfill the above eligibility criteria then you can definitely apply for Commercial Pilot Training course in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?