30th October 2015, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Which Pharmaceutical labs are offering M.Pharm project works in Vizag?

Can i know the list of pharmaceutical labs which are offering the project works for m.pharmacy students in vizag?

15th November 2015, 11:28 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Which Pharmaceutical labs are offering M.Pharm project works in Vizag?

There are many pharmaceuticals labs that offers project and training to the pharma candidate. mentioned below are the list of companies that operate in this field.

1. Cipla
2. Glaxo smith.
3. Ranbaxy
4. Jhonson & Jhonson
26th April 2017, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Pharmaceutical labs are offering M.Pharm project works in Vizag?

My m.pharm project is not completed pls help me. I am having a seminar on may15 2017. My project is nanosponges. I will formulation table and method for preparation. Please, help me to complete the project along with the evaluation studies. Thank you sir immediately give the response to my mail I.e suribpharmacy174 @gmail.com
29th January 2019, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Respect sir/madam, I am pursuing M. Pharmacy 2nd year branch pharmaceutics, I have to do my project work in the field of RND or formulation department. Did any opportunities are their in these stream.

I could available through mail [email protected]
26th March 2021, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm pursuing my m. Pharmacy 2nd year pharmaceutical analysis and QA and would like to do project work on HPLC. Please send me the details to my mail Id:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?