15th January 2014, 10:15 AM
kalkis

How to do project work in pharmaceutics analytics? Which are the related project works done by others on pharmaceutical analytics?

I am studying B PHARMACY final year.I want to do project on pharmaceutical analysis.So please send me some related project works done by others on pharmaceutical analysis for reference to my project.

13th August 2017, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do project work in pharmaceutics analytics? Which are the related project works done by others on pharmaceutical analytics?

I am in bpharm final year and interested for doing project on pharma analysis. So can I have some topics related to pharmaceutical analysis Which I can easily published in the journal
21st July 2020, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do project work in pharmaceutics analytics? Which are the related project works done by others on pharmaceutical analytics?

Company when they are help in project in pharmacutical industry listed
8th December 2020, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

can you please share some idea for the M.Pharm projects from the department OF pharmaceutical analysis
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?